atmaav

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I support Barrack Obama and his campaign. I do not agree with all of his policies but I admire his clarity of thought. And I believe that he will bring much-needed leadership to a country wandering in the wrong direction.

Yet, given Obama's diverse background and atypical, but not abnormal, views, he has become the target of baseless rumours and smear campaigns. So, as a small measure of support to his campaign, I reproduce here:

http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/fightthesmearshome/

One of my favourites:

The Smear:
Barack Obama Won't Say The Pledge of Allegiance/Won't Put His Hand Over His Heart
LIE: Barack Obama won't say the pledge
LIE: Barack Obama won't put his hand over this heart during the pledge of allegiance

The Truth:

0 comments :

Newer Post Older Post Home